Time & Location
Aug 28, 2022, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Nick Denes Field, 330 University Blvd, Bowling Green, KY 42101, USA
About the event
August 28th, 2022
12 PM - 5 PM
Nick Denes Field
Grades 9-12 & JUCO Freshmen/Sophomores
FORMAT (Infielders, Outfielders, Catchers):
- - Coach Rardin Introduction
- - Stretch & Run w/ 60 yard dash instruction/technique training
- - Hitting Rotation / On field BP
- - Throw + Defensive Workout
- - Game Play
- - Check in
- - Q & A with Coach Napoleon
- - Pitch two innings in game play
- - Each pitcher will throw two innings (Max of 15 pitches per inning or 5 hitters.)
The cost to attend as a position player or a pitcher is $150 per player.
* Players are required to designate a primary defensive position (each participant will only be evaluated at one defensive position- either P, OF, IF, or C). Participants can register as a position player AND a pitcher in the same session for an additional $50.
Each camper must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, helmet, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear. NO METAL SPIKES or SUNFLOWER SEEDS.
Refund option results in full credit towards future WKU Prospect Camp.
Please visit our "Waivers" page and bring all signed forms to registration check in.
For general questions or for more information, please contact Daylan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
NCAA rules prohibit payment of camp expenses (camp tuition, transportation, spending money, etc…) for prospects (9th grade and above) by Western Kentucky University donors. NCAA rules also prohibit free or reduced camp admissions for prospects. If you have any questions, notify camp officials prior to attending camp. Western Kentucky University camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender). Disabilities accommodated; prior notification is appreciated.
Prospect Camp, Position Player$150.00+$3.75 service feeSold Out
Prospect Camp, Pitcher Only$150.00+$3.75 service feeSold Out
Prospect Camp, 2-way player$200.00+$5.00 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out